CUPCAKE CONTEST FOR LADIES DAY BAKING
Sponsored by- Linda Warner, Common Pleas Judge
Place — Rutland Bottle Gas Building
Date-Thursday August 19, 2021
Time – 11 am
Prizes 1st Place, 2nd place, 3rd place in each division.
- Entry–Six (6) decorated cupcakes. No name or identifying marks on entries.
- No pre-entry required. Items must be in place 30 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- There will be a Junior & Senior division.
Junior Division is ages 5 to 17 years of age. Senior division is 18 years and over.
- The Junior Division is open to Meigs County residents only. Senior Division is open to anyone.
- Each contestant must enter 6 decorated cupcakes with a recipe on a 3×5 card. Entries without recipe will be disqualified.
- Cupcakes that require refrigeration will NOT be accepted.
- All entries must be on or in a disposable plate or container.
- All entries and recipes become property of the Meigs County Fair.
- The chairperson reserves the right to reject any entry.
- The contest is for amateurs only. (No person who earns more half their income from baking is eligible)
- Each contestant may only enter one time.
- All items must be ready to exhibit when entered.
- All decisions of the judges are final.
- Contestant must be present to receive their awards.