Camping Committee: Tom Pullins – Superintendent, Wes Karr, Sam Evans, Adam Smith, Shaun Seth, Joe Dillion & Brandon Werry
Trailers, Tents & Campers–(1 week) $200.00
- The Meigs County Agricultural Society will provide up to 30 amp services at each camping location. Any alteration of this can cause you to lose your camping lot immediately and all future years.
- Absolutely no wastewater is to be discharged from campers or tents. It must be held in an approved holding tank.
- NO campers on grounds UNTIL12:00 NOON SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2023 and must be removed by 12:00 noon the following Sunday, August 20, 2023.
- Pay privilege and pick spot at Secretary’s Office on Saturday, August 5, 2023 from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. prior to the fair. NO Earlier. Must have photo ID.
- Camping cost does not include entry onto the grounds.
- You may reserve the same spot for next year if paid by close of fair on Saturday, August 19, 2023. A Refund may be requested before July 1, 2024. Only the person whose name is on the register may physically renew and must have photo ID if requested.
- Everyone over two (2) years of age staying in a camper must purchase a Fair ticket.
- Only one tent/camper per space.
- 20 feet of space is allotted to each camper. Awnings, tables, etc. must be kept within assigned area.
- Quiet hours begin at 12:30 a.m. Please consider others. A disturbance may cause you to be evicted from the grounds.
- The person whose name appears on the register must occupy camping spots.
- YOU MAY NOT SUBLET YOUR SPOT. Any violation may cause you to lose your spot.
- Pets must be on leash if outside camper.
- No pets permitted inside the fenced fairgrounds (except Pet Show entries on day of show and must be on leash).
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PERMITTED ON GROUNDS.
- You must have a camper or tent on lot. Can NOT be used solely as a parking space.
- NO Campfires on grounds.
- NO ATVs, UTVs, golf carts or any other type of recreational vehicle are allowed on the Fairgrounds without written permission of the Meigs County Agricultural Society.
- ANY VIOLATION MAY CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR SPOT.
RESERVE and PULL TRACK PARKING
Parking Committee: Chris Lambert, Superintendent Brent Rose, Steve Swatzel, Sam Evans, Adam Smith, Buddy Ervin, Paul Will, Brian Windon, Ron Hensley, Brandon Werry, Shaun Seth.
1. Reserve Parking is $25.00 and Pull Track Parking is $50.00.
2. Pay privilege and picking of site at Secretary’s Office Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Only one vehicle per space at a time. The vehicle parked must have, at all times a hang tag or sticker or it may be towed.
4. Parking cost does not include entry onto the grounds. You may reserve the same spot for next year by paying before close of Fair on Saturday, August 20, 2022.
5. Each space will be approximately 10’ wide x 20’ deep for the entire week at pull track.