Camping Committee: Tom Pullins, Superintendent Wes Karr, Sam Evans, Adam Smith Trailers, Tents & Campers–(1 week) $200.00
Parking Committee: Chris Lambert, Superintendent Brent Rose, Steve Swatzel, Sam Evans, Adam Smith, Buddy Ervin, Paul Will, Brian Windon, Ron Hensley, Brandon Werry, Shaun Seth.
1. Reserve Parking is $25.00 and Pull Track Parking is $50.00.
2. Pay privilege and picking of site at Secretary’s Office Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Only one vehicle per space at a time. The vehicle parked must have, at all times a hang tag or sticker or it may be towed.
4. Parking cost does not include entry onto the grounds. You may reserve the same spot for next year by paying before close of Fair on Saturday, August 20, 2022.
5. Each space will be approximately 10’ wide x 20’ deep for the entire week at pull track.