TICKETS & DEALS
- Return Refund Policy: No exchanges or refunds. The holder of tickets assumes all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm or loss of property sustained while attending this attraction and waives all right to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the attraction.
- Delivery method and timing: At the time of your purchase on-line, you will print out any tickets purchased and receive a confirmation email and receipt. Said ticket will be scanned and taken at the Meigs County Fair entry gate unless a Season Pass has been purchased.
- Merchants Privacy statement: your ticket has a unique bar code that will be scanned at the event’s entrance. Each ticket will scan only once unless it is a Season Pass. DO NOT DUPLICATE! If for any reason a copy of this ticket is made, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry, while the second ticket with the same bar code will be denied access. Event staff can verify the legitimate buyer by checking photo ID.
- Customer service info: (phone) or
- Personal information will be for internal purposes only and will not be sold,