DEPARTMENT XX ANTIQUE FARM TRACTOR AND EQUIPMENT SHOW
Sponsored by: Forest Run Ready Mix
Rules and Regulations Superintendent: Brian Windon Ron Hensley, Paul Will, Wes Karr, Sam Evans
Entries will be accepted Friday & Saturday, August 6 & 7, 2021 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All entries must be in place by Monday, 9 a.m. on August 16
- All entries must have season pass or membership pass to enter.
- The best possible care will be taken of all equipment, but the Meigs County Agricultural Society will not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Premium money may be picked up between 10:00am and 1:00 p.m., Sunday August 22, 2021.
- Prize money paid per family for tractors & equipment displayed maximum $40.00.
- Tractors manufactured 1970 and older.
- All tractors $ 10.00
- All stationary equipment $5.00
- Engines $5.00
- Horse drawn equipment $3.00
- Pulley, Hay Hooks etc. $1.00
- Garden Tractors $8.00
- Antique Pedal Tractors $8.00